This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

Traps

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Synel

Synel

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Neutral
  • Server:Loki

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:27 PM

So, I don't necessarily think this should be implemented since it only really applies to star glads but since the update occurred where Union allows you to fly over traps I've been testing it out for breaking/castle taking purposes. It works great, but because the amount of traps a single sniper can lay down is high enough it's sometimes not possible to make use of it as the traps extend outside of the maximum moveable click range. You can change your chars facing and run past the traps with sprint, but in castles where the path isn't straight this is defeated by not being able to click on traps and move in any useful direction, so even if you can't fly over them and your char isn't able to move past.

I don't know if there's really a solution for this aside from lowering the max trap amount but that seems a bit biased towards just star glad and against snipers/trapping in general. If it's possible to make traps attackable for star glad that might help but that hits the same problem.

Anyway I wanted to see if anyone else had thoughts on this.

#2 Luxuri

Luxuri

ಠ_ರೃ

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:53 AM

Apart from working some magic in making traps allies to star gladiators during WoE when they're in union, there's no real way to fix or change this.

Sadly I'm going to say it's just something we'll have to live with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users