This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

My Sinx need help

Sinx DD

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 xelanivar

xelanivar

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral
  • Server:Loki

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:39 AM

Hi guys, imma bit confused on my build and i need help. currently i am using DD Build here's my equips for WOE

Upper: PvP Helm with 3 D. Pings and 1 MayaP

Mid: ESL, 2 Gemini (3 slot peco wing)

Lower: Red Neck Tie with Orc Hero

Armor: +4 GOH

Weapons: +4 BG Tierra Dagger with inca (Main), +10 Needle Dagger with 3 notiery cards (i forgot the name, the one's to boost poison) offhand 

Garment: +7 GDS with Giant Wisper

Shoes: +4 Ebony with A.Orc

Accessories: 2 Megs

Stats:

Str: Max

Agi: 196 Asp

Dex: 200

Vit: 80

Luk: rest here

I dont know which is better DD Non Crit or Crit ? i am planning to get 1 more BG Weapon for my off hand.

Is BG weapon much better to use with PvP Helm? and what cards should i put on?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

#2 Mita Rivaille

Mita Rivaille

Solo Player

• PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
Can I Spend Rep Yet?

Posted 20 December 2015 - 07:24 PM

Hi guys, imma bit confused on my build and i need help. currently i am using DD Build here's my equips for WOE

Upper: PvP Helm with 3 D. Pings and 1 MayaP

Mid: ESL, 2 Gemini (3 slot peco wing)

Armor: +4 GOH

Weapons: +4 BG Tierra Dagger with inca (Main), +10 Needle Dagger with 3 notiery cards (i forgot the name, the one's to boost poison) offhand 

Garment: +7 GDS with Giant Wisper

Shoes: +4 Ebony with A.Orc

Accessories: 2 Megs

Stats:

I dont know which is better DD Non Crit or Crit ? i am planning to get 1 more BG Weapon for my off hand.

Is BG weapon much better to use with PvP Helm? and what cards should i put on?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

Hello love, I would try to explain to you some stuff but i suggest you to be open with other things other players would teach too. Also, keep in mind that assassin crosses are played based on how your style is. Your play style will have to vary depending on how you grow as a player. everyone is unique. :)

Upper: Str based PvP Helm with elemental resist cards

Mid: +25% speed wing with Status immunity cards / Large Red Wings

Armor: +4 GOH / Ghostring Armor / VV with tao gunka

Weapons: +10 HSK / Kill Daggers / Status Daggers / Thana Katar / Combat Knife - shield / Crit swords +10 VVVSHSword, +10 SVS (offhand)

Garment: GDS with Elemental resist card / GDS with anunaki

Shoes: Ebony boots with Apache / GEC / OKC / Ascendant orc

Accessories: 2 Megs / Recon with Marine Sphere card

Stats:

Note that you will have to switch items depending on the situation you are in. Assassins arent good with tanking but are very lethal when it comes to killing. Observe whats happening and from that, find its weakness and use it. Never hesitate in using EDP. An assassin with no EDP is like a gun with no bullets. I also suggest you to switch weapons as well since its better to be prepared for all enemies. If you need to be a katar type, be it. If you need to use swords, be it. If you need to be a dagger type, then be it.

If you have more questions, you can contact me in game.

Have a great day love 

output_ZgsKMS_zpsjxlpmhis.gif

Giving up is not in OUR dictionary.

In Game Name: Mita

Questions, Clarifications, Want to be friends? Feel free to mail me.

#3 xelanivar

xelanivar

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:14 AM

Hi Mita,

Thank you for the response, i would like to ask what is the latest kill Daggers? I am trying to get BG daggers as well is this ok?

#4 Mita Rivaille

Mita Rivaille

Solo Player

• PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
Can I Spend Rep Yet?

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:45 AM

Hi Mita,

Thank you for the response, i would like to ask what is the latest kill Daggers? I am trying to get BG daggers as well is this ok?

Yes they are very handy. :) Other possible daggers you could use are +10 Scalpel[3], +10 As-Nail [4] (this is so very expensive), +10 Sandstorm [4], +10 Needle Dagger [3], +10 Corvo [2], +10 Sucker Sica [2].

Note that each dagger has their own advantage :)

One of the best damages ive seen was the combination of +10 BG Tierra Dagger [incantation samurai] on right hand, and a +10 Sir Vincent's Sword [zosimos 3x] on off hand. But yeah, You cant use them all the time :P Its better if you have many weapons to switch in to. Note that the use of different elements will help you do lots of damage as well

output_ZgsKMS_zpsjxlpmhis.gif

Giving up is not in OUR dictionary.

In Game Name: Mita

Questions, Clarifications, Want to be friends? Feel free to mail me.

#5 xelanivar

xelanivar

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:12 AM

Yes they are very handy. :) Other possible daggers you could use are +10 Scalpel[3], +10 As-Nail [4] (this is so very expensive), +10 Sandstorm [4], +10 Needle Dagger [3], +10 Corvo [2], +10 Sucker Sica [2].

One of the best damages ive seen was the combination of +10 BG Tierra Dagger [incantation samurai] on right hand, and a +10 Sir Vincent's Sword [zosimos 3x] on off hand. But yeah, You cant use them all the time :P Its better if you have many weapons to switch in to. Note that the use of different elements will help you do lots of damage as well

Wow, thank you! so 3 Zosi Stack? im going to try those weapons. do you have any alternative cards for Zosi? kinda expensive, i just got my +4 SVS with 3 orc skel notiery cards.

#6 Dep

Dep

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:27 PM

Alternative is probably Lora Cards. I like Orc skeleton (notoriety) Card but your stuck with poison enchantment but it's still good since people don't use poison resist but there's still a chance that people will be immune to it.

commission_76_sig_by_gaarachaosqueen-d95

#7 xelanivar

xelanivar

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:17 AM

Alternative is probably Lora Cards. I like Orc skeleton (notoriety) Card but your stuck with poison enchantment but it's still good since people don't use poison resist but there's still a chance that people will be immune to it.

Thank you Dep, will try those ;)

#8 Eitin

Eitin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:33 AM

Use lora cards on off hand for damage. Orc skel notoriety and lora basically do the same damage but you can use more elements with lora and the head crush can become handy at times. They're the best cards to use.

#9 Dep

Dep

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Neutral

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:36 AM

Theres alot of alternative cards. I like using status cards on my off hand but you do lose some damage. (Woe purpose)

commission_76_sig_by_gaarachaosqueen-d95

#10 xelanivar

xelanivar

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:54 AM

Use lora cards on off hand for damage. Orc skel notoriety and lora basically do the same damage but you can use more elements with lora and the head crush can become handy at times. They're the best cards to use.

thank you Eithin, im using lora now :) kinda awesome with head crush, hahaha

Theres alot of alternative cards. I like using status cards on my off hand but you do lose some damage. (Woe purpose)

yes i have status cards also and i use it depends on situation. Thank you!

#11 De_Dean

De_Dean

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Neutral
  • Character

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:58 PM

Dont use Apachy on Sinx that little amount of hp n hp regen isnt worth it, also if your not using GEC dont use ebony unless your planning to carry blue pots all the time. In my opinion use Valk shoes if your not using GEC

Omg 3 Zosi does more damage than 3 Lora on Off-hand Sir vincent sword? Does 3 Zosi on offhand out damage 3 lora too when going crit damage? +10 BG dagger n SVS is Really REALLY hard to get :X

PVP 101:

-Find a "noob

-Kill the "noob

-If you failed change character

-If you failed again call your entire guild to KOS him

-Taunt him ..l.. when Team KOS is successful

-Learned from the finest*    :tretard:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users