This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

Premium Item exchange coupon

pixc

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Trishaa

Trishaa

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Neutral
  • Server:Loki

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

Hey! I think the premium item exchange coupon(bought with 20 Mining Points) should still work for item bought before 2010, because its kinda unfair for players who bought doantions gears before that. It shouldnt only be for those ''new palyers'' only. It should be fair for those who bought gears before 2010 to be able to use the coupon, because the 100 point coins wasnt implanted at that time. So you had to use real money to buy donated gear. Hope you can take this case seriously.
Thank you.

#2 Big Dumb Object

Big Dumb Object

Gives you a sense of wonder...

• Root Admin
  • -1,213,968 posts
  • Server:Thor
  • Character

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:00 PM

It's like that because there was no logging then.

76561197974791235.png gevPLNF.png jbwxQPp.png
Disclaimer: "All opinions expressed by Big Dumb Object (BDO) on this website and in the game are solely BDO's opinions and do not reflect the opinions of Rebirth B.V., the RebirthRO staff and/or any/all contributors to this game"

Remember to always take into account Hofstadter's law and the ninety-ninety rule.

"Simplicity is the next element of beautiful code. We often feel beauty in simple code. If a program is hard to understand, it cannot be considered beautiful. And when programs are obscure rather than comprehensible, the results are bugs, mistakes, and confusion." 
-Yukihiro Matsumoto

#3 Candidate

Candidate

~A Low-Life Passerby~

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
Excellent
  • Character

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:08 PM

I also think that we should be able to check which equipment was purchased with PP.

After all, it has been so long and it might be a waste to get a premium item exchanger coupon if in the end the item couldnt be exchanged.

2ypfzut.jpg

#4 Trishaa

Trishaa

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Neutral

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:18 PM

What do you mean BDO?

#5 Jackiee

Jackiee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Epic Goodie Goodie

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:03 PM

People who have donates before 2010 should be able to turn them in like old style, 1c per 10c donate, 2c per 20 donate, 5c per 50c donate.

xlmqhl.jpg

Signature by Ghost Chef

I bought over Jackie LTD

#6 RyBat

RyBat

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:55 PM

But the people who donated back then were people who actually supported the server back in the day. Why "punish" the older players? Were donated back then trade-able?

7flopU7.png            

Sir Bacon - Taekwon

RyZ - Creo

RyBat - Sniper

ty tekle tekle for sig ;)

#7 Trishaa

Trishaa

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Neutral

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:25 AM

But the people who donated back then were people who actually supported the server back in the day. Why "punish" the older players? Were donated back then trade-able?

I agree with you!! We were the ones who supported the server...

#8 Selome

Selome

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 780 posts
Excellent

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:13 AM

Just like what i suggested in a previous thread. You could always make it so that returning headgears gives a sizable discount towards your next purchase.

Example:

Return a 20c donate and get a 15c discount toward your next headgear purchase(amount up to you to deicde, just an example)

The newer donates have steadily increased in prices for the past year and i think it would really make it an incentive for people to purchase newer nates if you allowed people to do this.Heck if i know that i could possibly return the headgears i buy now in the future, i would be way more inclined to splurge.

#9 Big Dumb Object

Big Dumb Object

Gives you a sense of wonder...

• Root Admin
  • -1,213,968 posts
  • Server:Thor
  • Character

Posted 21 November 2015 - 07:21 AM

You do know what denied means, right?

76561197974791235.png gevPLNF.png jbwxQPp.png
Disclaimer: "All opinions expressed by Big Dumb Object (BDO) on this website and in the game are solely BDO's opinions and do not reflect the opinions of Rebirth B.V., the RebirthRO staff and/or any/all contributors to this game"

Remember to always take into account Hofstadter's law and the ninety-ninety rule.

"Simplicity is the next element of beautiful code. We often feel beauty in simple code. If a program is hard to understand, it cannot be considered beautiful. And when programs are obscure rather than comprehensible, the results are bugs, mistakes, and confusion." 
-Yukihiro Matsumoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users