This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

Ibalidang Wiz guild Remake

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Tomson

Dr Tomson

Trust into the Lord he shall show you the right path

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Good
  • Server:Loki
  • Character
  • Character

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:10 AM

Lemme just say this I'm not bashing you but there are some things to be changed in this guide other then the name of the topic *cough* ..if you can call it that at all... Since you're only listing gears and not when to use what or even what skills are best in such and such situation..
Equipments:
Upper : Dark Wizard Hat=Orc Hero Marduk High Wizard card Rata . <- What? Why have HWC in Headgear? When swapped or taken off you lose 2k SP off the bat. AND always have your resist cards in mid ALWAYS. You can be stripped and with this set up here if you got stripped you'd probably not live.
Wing:+30 all stats,= Rata Rata Rata Rata . <- as i said Status Resist here!
Lower:Balloon = Maya P card. <- Put HWC here
Armor:+10 Great Old Hauberk . <- Here Thats a Decent armor but that is not the only armor available, Varigated Vest w/ Niddhoggur Shadow Card, Reset Girls Robe w/ Grand Marin or Marc in VV and Nidd Shadow in RGR preferences abound!
Weapon:+10 Wise Old Woman Wand= Zakudam card Jess card. <- For the average player 2 Puff cards will work fine in any refine of this rod.
Shield: +10 any Valk or antiquated sheild with Thara or GTB card. <- Good suggestion but Why? When would you use this? Explain to people when to use these items. Its not always gonna be the older players looking for guides in the forums. Its going to be new players that might not have any idea when to use what.
Garment:+10 Cashmere hood. <- Can just use Great Old Cloak
Shoe:+10 ACB= FBH card. <- There are many options for Shoes and what cards can be used here. Ebony/Valk/Bronze Greaves and ACB personally I prefer Ebony and Bronze Greaves. FBH/SBK/GEC are all good cards to have for this class.
Accessory:ring=puff ring=poring wizard card ring, Astomatous ring= Mermaid card. <- Average player does not have PWC they would probably use something like young orc or alligator card. Rings can be changed out to Ring Des Nibelungen

© 2014-2015 Ibalidang. All rights reserved.

T0MS0N-Star Gladiator

#2 oekalaboeka

oekalaboeka

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
Excellent

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:00 AM

All a wiz needs is wind armor and atleast 192 aspd to spam JT

#3 Sonya Siran

Sonya Siran

Erelyn

• PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
Epic Goodie Goodie
  • Character

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:13 AM

Lemme just say this I'm not bashing you but there are some things to be changed in this guide other then the name of the topic *cough* ..if you can call it that at all... Since you're only listing gears and not when to use what or even what skills are best in such and such situation..

Here is clear remake of ibalidang wiz guide so you guys,can easily understand what he meant to explain you peoples.

Equipments:
Upper : Dark Wizard Hat=Orc Hero Marduk High Wizard card Rata . <- What? Why have HWC in Headgear? When swapped or taken off you lose 2k SP off the bat. AND always have your resist cards in mid ALWAYS. You can be stripped and with this set up here if you got stripped you'd probably not live.

Wing:+30 all stats,= Rata Rata Rata Rata . <- as i said Status Resist here!

Lower:Balloon = Maya P card. <- Put HWC here

Armor:+10 Great Old Hauberk . <- Here Thats a Decent armor but that is not the only armor available, Varigated Vest w/ Niddhoggur Shadow Card, Reset Girls Robe w/ Grand Marin or Marc in VV and Nidd Shadow in RGR preferences abound!

Weapon:+10 Wise Old Woman Wand= Zakudam card Jess card. <- For the average player 2 Puff cards will work fine in any refine of this rod.

Shield: +10 any Valk or antiquated sheild with Thara or GTB card. <- Good suggestion but Why? When would you use this? Explain to people when to use these items. Its not always gonna be the older players looking for guides in the forums. Its going to be new players that might not have any idea when to use what.

Garment:+10 Cashmere hood. <- Can just use Great Old Cloak

Shoe:+10 ACB= FBH card. <- There are many options for Shoes and what cards can be used here. Ebony/Valk/Bronze Greaves and ACB  personally I prefer Ebony and Bronze Greaves.  FBH/SBK/GEC are all good cards to have for this class.

Accessory:ring=puff ring=poring wizard card ring, Astomatous ring= Mermaid card. <- Average player does not have PWC they would probably use something like young orc or alligator card. Rings can be changed out to Ring Des Nibelungen

Erelyn Ranked 5 Alchemist <3

Sonya Siran Rank 5 Blacksmith <3

Erela of Eternal Asura Legends

click my lil dragon to help hatch it ♥

c15Fm.gif

#4 blueMagus

blueMagus

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the wall.

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
Excellent
  • Character

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:53 AM

It's in there ---------------------^

In previous thread, many reacted because of the loopholes, so its better to take that into consideration since this is a guide. You may want include different alternative items to be used in different situations. Like, for example, "+10 GO Hauberk is good, but its neutral property so Jessica is going to wreck you. Better use this ____ with this _____ card when fighting magic classes" (just an example though). Also,

"Its not always gonna be the older players looking for guides in the forums. Its going to be new players that might not have any idea when to use what." ~ from above comment

you may want to consider in this guide the cost of the items. PWC is very expensive and new players might seek for other cards/items that might be used in replacement.

myC1fhV.jpg

====================== :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:=======================

#5 dominic91

dominic91

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:52 AM

u should change ur self first tomson not ppl guide.u like rat fixing the pumpkin.

#6 Horusian

Horusian

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:01 AM

Upper: royal jelly and other cure item can solve silence ez so don't need marduk

Armor: armor is very situational and good to have many, but GOH is the most common 1 for most situation. VV with Nid Shadow can be good for higher dmg but lower survival. VV with tao is good in woe if your hard def dotn go lower than 0 and if no wiz around. don't like reset girl rob.. lack too much survival.

Shield: don't forget about maya card. If you don't use orb, Thara with valk is common. Switch to gtb only to fight magic user ofc. Put maya in Aqu shield.

Garment: don't forget to have 1 with salamander card. Like trap, Fire Pillar is very useful when timed correctly.

Shoes: Personally I do like ACB + ring combo better for resist. ebony is good for hp. Bronz.. to me way over priced. valk is alt to ebony for a lot cheaper price.

Shoes card also depend on situation. fbh for general dmg. sbk vs ppl with link. gec for tanky/low matk build.

For access: don't forget about errende ebecee card. Personally, I like The SIgn cuz it free.... I'm cheap.  PWC does not worth the price to get it.

Other than that Sonya Siran explained pretty well. +1

#7 Gab

Gab

Bittervet

• PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts
I Got Friends.. Who Knew?
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:30 PM

u should change ur self first tomson not ppl guide.u like rat fixing the pumpkin.

That's an intriguing idea. I might consider making a guide on how to make people like you.

IGN

Spoiler

-----------------------

If you have questions, please ask my idol below.

Untitled_zps5dfb67c7.png

#8 h a x

h a x

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Good

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:32 PM

thot it was ibaliCdang..
thot it was a typo error on the title of your other magic sinx GUILD thread..but now i believe you kinda..guild..guide..guild..guide..guild..guide..uggh
thot you will explain how, when and where we need to use those equips in this guide remake but

Here is clear remake of ibalidang wiz guide so you guys,can easily understand what he meant to explain you peoples.

Equipments:
Upper : Dark Wizard Hat=Orc Hero Marduk High Wizard card Rata .
Wing:+30 all stats,= Rata Rata Rata Rata .
Lower:Balloon = Maya P card.
Armor:+10 Great Old Hauberk .
Weapon:+10 Wise Old Woman Wand= Zakudam card Jess card.
Shield: +10 any Valk or antiquated sheild with Thara or GTB card.
Garment:+10 Cashmere hood.
Shoe:+10 ACB= FBH card.
Accessory:ring=puff ring=poring wizard card ring, Astomatous ring= Mermaid card.

you just fixed the layout and mess the title..

THE END IS NEAR

#9 Dr Tomson

Dr Tomson

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Good
  • Character
  • Character

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:00 PM

thot it was ibaliCdang..
thot it was a typo error on the title of your other magic sinx GUILD thread..but now i believe you jkinda..guild..guide..guild..guide..guild..guide..uggh
thot you will explain how, when and where we need to use those equips in this guide remake but

you just fixed the layout and mess the title..

who would bother to clean oothers ###?when someones doing u gotta appreciate it.

T0MS0N-Star Gladiator

#10 Alexandra Blau

Alexandra Blau

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:10 PM

Aaaaaaaaaand another fail for his count

2eft1fq.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

IGN: Alexandra Blau / Dreams Theater /  Aleksandra 

#11 konztantine

konztantine

The Nab King

• PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Good

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:35 PM

now i know who is this Tomson main chat is so avid of talking about.. such guild brah.. such intense. me likey !  :tretard:

7478b973-5acd-4bc2-9b7b-773180032887.jpg

"A secret Ninja"

I wunt mai peenut budder jelly!!

Spoiler

#12 Dr Tomson

Dr Tomson

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Good
  • Character
  • Character

Posted 23 October 2015 - 08:56 PM

Aaaaaaaaaand another fail for his count

i was trying to help this guy with his guide ,appreciate my work looser.:D

T0MS0N-Star Gladiator

#13 Sonya Siran

Sonya Siran

Erelyn

• PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
Epic Goodie Goodie
  • Character

Posted 23 October 2015 - 09:42 PM

i was trying to help this guy with his guide ,appreciate my work looser. :D

what work :[ you copy pasted and didn't explain crap. stop teh nonsense posts to up post count pls

Erelyn Ranked 5 Alchemist <3

Sonya Siran Rank 5 Blacksmith <3

Erela of Eternal Asura Legends

click my lil dragon to help hatch it ♥

c15Fm.gif

#14 Mita Rivaille

Mita Rivaille

Solo Player

• PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
Can I Spend Rep Yet?

Posted 24 October 2015 - 03:18 AM

Someone, please close this thread

double_facepalm.png

output_ZgsKMS_zpsjxlpmhis.gif

Giving up is not in OUR dictionary.

In Game Name: Mita

Questions, Clarifications, Want to be friends? Feel free to mail me.

#15 konztantine

konztantine

The Nab King

• PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Good

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:12 PM

day #23  ..  i still dunno what he's talking bout.

7478b973-5acd-4bc2-9b7b-773180032887.jpg

"A secret Ninja"

I wunt mai peenut budder jelly!!

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users