This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

help build for survive in HOA

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 flameon

flameon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Neutral
  • Server:Loki

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:12 AM

i wear 

Mental destro

GO set

Asura Gauntlet---> what card is good?

Demon wings(4)---> what card is good?

Drooping amistr

peter cotton tail

any advice? coz iam still easy to die with all those gears :/

should i change the GO set?

i dont have Gloom,Thana, baal combo. Only have Apache, tao gunka

i need 1000 points to get Marvin's mace hehe

and also what Place of HOA is the easiest to get the points?

payon/pront?

Let's Get It On~

#2 Lance Eisengard

Lance Eisengard

oOoFUMBI MASTERoOo

• PipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
Can I Spend Rep Yet?
  • Character

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

uhm did you check the guide for HoA farmers build in guides section?

here's the link if you still haven't

http://forums.rebirt...ss-build-guide/

i will also give some reference guide based on what you already have:-

Head:

Upper:- Drooping Amistr

Mid:- Demon Wings - i'm assuming this give additional +30 stats. put either of the following cards:- Orc Hero, Marduk, ESL, Dark Ping, or gemini. Zeos's guide has him using 2 Dark Pings and orc hero butn i can't tell the last card as it's not given (he only opened his equip window). i'm assuming it's marduk.

Lower:- Peter Cottontail Balloon - good overall lower as it give 7% additional atk (or was it 8%). but if you have black/orange tie from halloween event the better. as it gives additional card slot for maya p or any card you want to put.

Weapon:- +10 Mental Destroyer with either Ak card or Daehyon or Skel Worker card - AK for boss type monsters, same as daehyon and skel worker since most are medium size monsters.

Armor:- GO set. just coz it has many many good effects, especially the after cast delay reduction.

Accessories:- you didn't put any so i will recommend these.

GO accessory - either GO clip or GO ring, with GO ring being the better one. this is a must to activate the GO set combo. trust me it's worth it.

and any of the following:-

the sign

meginjard

ring des nebilungen with PvP or WoE cards (errende or horong) for clakig players

just use body relocation and avoid daehyon and other players at all cost. you'll do fine.

#3 o 0 K o n a y u k i 0 o

o 0 K o n a y u k i 0 o

(x.<(::::: C=(*-*u) Punching Kills

• PipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts
Can I Spend Rep Yet?
  • Character

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

My gears for HOA farming are:

Amistr Hat - That chance to regenerate HP from damage saves lives a lot

Melody Notes - Carded with Orc Hero, Marduk and ESL (I hate getting status'ed so I just went all into status resist)

Red Necktie - Any damage increasing lower headgear works though

Great Old Hauberk - This is my general use armor for most of my HOA farming.

V. Vest - I use one of these with a Ghostring Card for when I'm farming in Pront HOA, lowers Lora's sac damage to something manageable

Great Demon's Shroud - Increases your attack by a decent amount, not much cards help in garment though.

Valkyrie Shoes - I have mine carded with Apache Tear Card. This boosts my SP so much that... I barely need any INT.

Asura Gauntlet/Recondite Ring/Poof Eye Ring - I have mine carded with Mantis card and HAC. Cause I'm poor :3

Mental Destroyer

The poor man's Asura weapon. I have mine carded with TG cause I was lazy but.. the Magnum Break on TG sometimes gets in the way of combos.

That said... I still like using TG as it deals damage to all monsters and also cause the way I farm in HoA.

Farming Method

Asura is your main if not ONLY killing tactic. I've had no troubles in both Payon and Pront HOA's even when under hoards of normal mobs. (mini boss mobs hurt too much to have them mob you).

Killing Normal Monsters

When you find a target, ensure Fury is active then use Bladestop LV5 and proceed to Asura the target. More often than not, you'll find you'll bladestop one of the "G" mobs, which is the target you want for points. Bladestopping them also has the additional benefit that they can't attack you, hence you'll take less damage over time. Also, even if you happen to bladestop the wrong monster, as long as your target is within range of Asura, it doesn't matter which monster you have bladestopped, you can still Asura them.

With practice, you can pretty much wipe out groups of monsters hitting you by quickly refreshing Fury, then proceeding to Bladestop Asura the mobs.

Killing Mini Bosses

In Pront HOA, it's Lora. In Payon HOA, it's Soehyon. The other Miniboss in these two HOA maps are not viable for champs to really kill due to reflect Q.Q.

Simply walk up and Combo Asura them and move on.

Against Lora, ensure you have Ghost element armor (Ghostring card or Grand Ghostring Card) as Lora uses Sacrifice to easily shave away all your HP. She also uses Bowling bash sometimes.

Ensure that whenever you fight minibosses, you keep a safety HP margin, and don't be afraid to bail asap if you're reaching danger zone~

Stat Calculator

Chronos-Bullet_zpsnhtbkxt0.gif

My Characters

Spoiler

#4 Aoda

Aoda

• PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
I Got Friends.. Who Knew?

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

Alex my hero. *_*