This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

Super Baby

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Gab

Gab

Bittervet

• PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts
I Got Friends.. Who Knew?

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

I think this is an intresting and cute job just for trolling.

According to wiki:

• Baby First Class / Super Baby
    • Increases all stats by 14 (Baby Bonnet - 10, Pacifier/Rattle - 2 each)
    • HP / SP Bonuses unknown

Can anyone give me an idea how much "bonus" wiki's talkin about?

Super babies, technically, are descendants of Super Novices.

1. Can they use super bows too? And does the double strafe effect apply to them too?

2. Are they considered both baby and a novice? Or just baby?

3. Can they call a guardian?

4. Does the reset death record apply for them?

5. Thanks. :D

IGN

Spoiler

-----------------------

If you have questions, please ask my idol below.

Untitled_zps5dfb67c7.png

#2 The Fake Priest

The Fake Priest

The Fake Member

• PipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

As a player who used Super Novice at WoE for quite some time (and was mentored by one of the best SN users), I'll say..

1 = They can use Super Bows (you're still a Super Novice, just in a Baby form). Double Strafing comes with the weapon so you can use it too.

2 = Super Baby, Super Novice Class in a Baby form (much like Baby Knight. It's a Knight class just in a Baby Form).

3 = This is something I am not sure about, but I suppose they can (both the chants and buffs).

4 = Ditto to #3

5 = You're welcome

Additional info: If you're going to use Super Novice in WoE, a Hybrid type is the best to use. It's not entirely needed to build a Hybrid type but it is recommended you are versatile and you can do 2 things at the same time (sometimes 3 things) regardless of the situation. And most of all, good luck managing your Skill Points.

The Fake Knight of Kritical Khaos

Personal Kafra of The Fake Priest

#3 Gab

Gab

Bittervet

• PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

As a player who used Super Novice at WoE for quite some time (and was mentored by one of the best SN users), I'll say..

1 = They can use Super Bows (you're still a Super Novice, just in a Baby form). Double Strafing comes with the weapon so you can use it too.

2 = Super Baby, Super Novice Class in a Baby form (much like Baby Knight. It's a Knight class just in a Baby Form).

3 = This is something I am not sure about, but I suppose they can (both the chants and buffs).

4 = Ditto to #3

5 = You're welcome

Additional info: If you're going to use Super Novice in WoE, a Hybrid type is the best to use. It's not entirely needed to build a Hybrid type but it is recommended you are versatile and you can do 2 things at the same time (sometimes 3 things) regardless of the situation. And most of all, good luck managing your Skill Points.

I've got the buff helms so I think that saves like 30skill points already. Do you have a super baby:? Can you wear the full set and tell me how much bonus HP you got? Please and thank you :D

IGN

Spoiler

-----------------------

Untitled_zps5dfb67c7.png

#4 The Fake Priest

The Fake Priest

The Fake Member

• PipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

I've got the buff helms so I think that saves like 30skill points already. Do you have a super baby:? Can you wear the full set and tell me how much bonus HP you got? Please and thank you :D

I have a Super Baby (but only around level 80+). And I'm afraid you'll have to ask someone else or you'll have to make a Super Baby on your own. I may be active in the forums but I'm not active in the game. I refuse to go online as I have important matters to attend to. Forums are not off limits for me.

I can however, tell you the hybrid type that I used. I am not on the same level as Peredeth (my mentor) but I can help as much as I can.

#5 Gab

Gab

Bittervet

• PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

1% chance to erase death record of target Super Novice to enable +10 to all stats if job level is 70 or higher. Imbues Super Noviceswith Spirit State: Allows equipping of all headgears if base level is 90 or higher. Allows equipping of all level 4 Daggers, 1-handed Swords, Axes, Maces, and Staves if base level is 96 is higher.

Is this true btw? How do i even know if i have died before. And according to my research, a guardian angel will appear if you have successfully restarted your death record. How do you even know if there is any record to reset? In my case, I have tried resetting my DR and it sucked. I didnt see a guardian angel for like 30mins. 

IGN

Spoiler

-----------------------

Untitled_zps5dfb67c7.png

#6 Pometha

Pometha

ヽ(^▽^)ノ

• PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts
Excellent

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

its true, i erased a few times on mine because i died so much while leveling in cata :v

keeping a clean death record gives +10 bonus stats and yeah youll end up spamming it for a long time if youre unlucky :{

Annerose Bergstrom :: Creator 255/120 :: Main
Christine Marie :: Baby Alchemist 255/120 :: Vendor
Mango Coconapple :: Soul Linker 255/120 :: Cedi+RDC Linker
+ + +

l3fb.png

Signature art done by Aryia

S > Converters. Clicky! Closed: Owner on indefinite break.

#7 The Fake Priest

The Fake Priest

The Fake Member

• PipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

What Pomey here exactly said.. Keeping a Clean Record of your death will give you additional +10 to All stats if you're linked. Though the chance is 1%, it would take time for you to get it. IDK if requipping the Fable Silk over and over will do the trick (because Fable Silk is counted as linking yourself).

Your Guardian Angel will not appear once your death record has been reset as far as I know. I could be wrong here because I just kept having a friend use Super Novice Spirit on me. Besides, your stats will increase by 10 if you successfully reset it so that's one of the only few basis on how you'll know if you're successful or not.

#8 Pometha

Pometha

ヽ(^▽^)ノ

• PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts
Excellent

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

you will see the guardian angel above your character when the death record is successfully cleaned, unless you have effects off.

Annerose Bergstrom :: Creator 255/120 :: Main
Christine Marie :: Baby Alchemist 255/120 :: Vendor
Mango Coconapple :: Soul Linker 255/120 :: Cedi+RDC Linker
+ + +

l3fb.png

Signature art done by Aryia

S > Converters. Clicky! Closed: Owner on indefinite break.

#9 The Fake Priest

The Fake Priest

The Fake Member

• PipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

I do, hehehe. Effects on makes me lag :(

#10 Gab

Gab

Bittervet

• PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

I tried cleaning my death record and it's not worth it.  I @die'd and the bonus was removed. I asked a friend to link my SN, and i was using my alt linker too.

2 Linkers took like 7mins to reset 1 record, and its over once you die. How uncool.

IGN

Spoiler

-----------------------

Untitled_zps5dfb67c7.png

#11 The Fake Priest

The Fake Priest

The Fake Member

• PipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Well, kinda true.. It's always YOLO in WoE. And Guardian Angel buff (Steel Body and revival) does not work while inside a Castle during WoE. The best thing that you can count on the Super Novice's Guardian Angel is it's Fury chant. Besides, with Super Novice's HP being the lowest in the overall Classes so you'll probably die for sure.

Though I must say, being Super Novice, I am able to avoid an Asura Strike, a Sniper's Crit-Lock / DS Spam, and somewhat stop an LK / WS to outrun me. But then again, you really just have to be versatile. Hybrid as I said, it works great and will help in many situations.

#12 Gab

Gab

Bittervet

• PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:55 PM

Im still maxing out my super baby and the experience bar is so short that i almost levelled from lvl 1 to 225 in like 30mins. . Im enjoying it so far and im so cute btw. I just hope the clean death record becomes like a 30min buff or something. 

IGN

Spoiler

-----------------------

Untitled_zps5dfb67c7.png

#13 The Fake Priest

The Fake Priest

The Fake Member

• PipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

Given the right equipments, gears, and cards.. did you know you can Break Emp with speed? Possibly 5 seconds more or less.

#14 Gab

Gab

Bittervet

• PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

"right" equipments are most of the time expensive. but that definitely is something i need to work on, i dont woe  much, but yea will try to.

IGN

Spoiler

-----------------------

Untitled_zps5dfb67c7.png