This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

Un-BOO-liveable Halloween Costume Contest (2013)

Contests Events

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#21 KeneticCrusader

KeneticCrusader

Unbanned

• PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
Kenetic

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

See ? That's much better. And It's alright. You're in a server which has English as its main language. So it should be a good place to practice your grammar and vocabulary. 

She wasn't talking for herself, she was telling that to Krakenn. XD

Yeah I know. I'm just reminding her to stay on Loki for now because she might give Tyr a try and get hooked up to it. And I'm also reminding her to make efforts in improving her posting methods here so you guys can stop crying and understand better what she's talking about. Hopefully the bullying on her will be reduced. Better if stopped.  :eyebrows:

Spoiler

:kenetic:

#22 Miriya

Miriya

αγάπη και εμπιστοσύνη

• PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Excellent

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

Yeah I know. I'm just reminding her to stay on Loki for now. And I'm also reminding her to make efforts in improving her posting methods here so you guys can stop crying and understand better what she's talking about. Hopefully the bullying on her will be reduced.  :eyebrows:

Oh, she plays on both servers ? Didn't know. And yeah, it's quite annoying honestly and everyone thinks that she's just posting like that for attention or for more posts or something. I hope she'll improve in her English and posting skills. xD

29du792.png

Crafters Gonna Craft.

Spoiler

Check out my B&S shoppie~ :3

Avi by: Von Sky | • Von's Art Shop • ❤

Amazing Art Siggy by: Salem | Gin's Art Shop ❤

#23 KeneticCrusader

KeneticCrusader

Unbanned

• PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
Kenetic

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

Oh, she plays on both servers ? Didn't know. And yeah, it's quite annoying honestly and everyone thinks that she's just posting like that for attention or for more posts or something. I hope she'll improve in her English and posting skills. xD

I think she hasn't tried Tyr yet but she might get tempted after noticing that some Tyr players are bumping here on Loki forums. But I already tried all and Loki is still the best for me. Hehehe... :D

Yeah. I gave her tips and advice since we are friends on Facebook and I help her out in her Cedi runs. She gives free loots and I give some too.  :Slur:

Spoiler

#24 Miriya

Miriya

αγάπη και εμπιστοσύνη

• PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Excellent

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

I think she hasn't tried Tyr yet but she might get tempted after noticing that some Tyr players are bumping here on Loki forums. But I already tried all and Loki is still the best for me. Hehehe... :D

Yeah. I gave her tips and advice since we are friends on Facebook and I help her out in her Cedi runs. She gives free loots and I give some too.  :Slur:

Oh I see...Yeah, Loki's definitely the best of all. And I don't think I've ever seen her in-game, lol. Not sure why.

29du792.png

Crafters Gonna Craft.

Spoiler

#25 KeneticCrusader

KeneticCrusader

Unbanned

• PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
Kenetic

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Oh I see...Yeah, Loki's definitely the best of all. And I don't think I've ever seen her in-game, lol. Not sure why.

She was in-game few days ago. She asked help in our RRO Cedi FB Group so I offered help. I also ran my Cedi Tiers with her and her guildmates, and my guildmates/friends too. It was more of a charity work if you'd ask me.  :eyebrows:

Spoiler

#26 Krakenn

Krakenn

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

aw Tyr has been pawned. :Sob: . But its ok . I respect every persons opinion. I like Loki and its a much easier to get hunting farming gears than in Tyr. Plus there are a lot of people like you guys who offer help to noobs like me but playing RO with 255 levels

( everyone max aspd + insta cast ) was never my preference. I tried Loki but I enjoy the life in Tyr.

Oh by the way you said

"I think she hasn't tried Tyr yet but she might get tempted after noticing that some Tyr players are bumping here on Loki forums"

I check this thread and this is on the General thread not the Loki thread so I'm not invading Loki's Thread :No1:

#27 KeneticCrusader

KeneticCrusader

Unbanned

• PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
Kenetic

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

aw Tyr has been pawned. :Sob: . But its ok . I respect every persons opinion. I like Loki and its a much easier to get hunting farming gears than in Tyr. Plus there are a lot of people like you guys who offer help to noobs like me but playing RO with 255 levels

( everyone max aspd + insta cast ) was never my preference. I tried Loki but I enjoy the life in Tyr. :Thx:

I tried Tyr but it's just like the old server I played with. It was fairly good. I just wanna try something new and I found it in RRO Loki server.

Whatever makes you happy and comfortable (Tyr server in your case), better focus in there.

Just drop by Loki server anytime if you feel like mingling with Loki players. :D

PS: Oh... We are newbies who try to help super newbies. Someday they will become newbies like us. Some might end up pro, or self-proclaimed. :tretard:

Spoiler

#28 Luna Faith

Luna Faith

Luna Faith Guild Leader of Wings Of Angel

• PipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

I only go on tyr and eir when Loki is down that is  

I sure people from Tyr and Eir can enter consume contest as well as Loki 

My in game Hina Mei but sometimes I am on other characters because i get bored 

I live in Umbala when on rro haha

In Wings Of Angel dont trust anyone they just back stab you especally if you think they are your friends Keep your friends close But keep Enemies Closer http://forums.rebirt...arming-service/ engaged to Dakuichi in real life got married in game 7 years ago cant wait to be married in real life 
Specail Thanks to Super Women who made this for me for my birthday ^^
Luna.jpg

#29 Luna Faith

Luna Faith

Luna Faith Guild Leader of Wings Of Angel

• PipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
Neutral

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

If i dont enter this year i defo enter next year 

Good luck to those have enter 

In Wings Of Angel dont trust anyone they just back stab you especally if you think they are your friends Keep your friends close But keep Enemies Closer http://forums.rebirt...arming-service/ engaged to Dakuichi in real life got married in game 7 years ago cant wait to be married in real life 
Specail Thanks to Super Women who made this for me for my birthday ^^
Luna.jpg

#30 방민아

방민아

여자 대통령

• PipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
I Got Friends.. Who Knew?

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

How about the participants? Any consolation prize? o:

ezgif_3053319795.gif

손가락을 짚어서 세어봐
울지 않았던 날을
너를 만나고 행복했냐고 ?
정말로 사랑은 했냐고 ? 

#31 lawlietmisa27

lawlietmisa27

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Neutral

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

Help! Everytime I try to post a reply with an attached image an error pop up states that "You cannot use that image extension on this community." and how do you remove a post? 

#32 Miriya

Miriya

αγάπη και εμπιστοσύνη

• PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

Help! Everytime I try to post a reply with an attached image an error pop up states that "You cannot use that image extension on this community." and how do you remove a post?

How are you trying to upload the image exactly ? And you can't remove a post. You can only edit it.

29du792.png

Crafters Gonna Craft.

Spoiler

#33 방민아

방민아

여자 대통령

• PipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

Agaaaiin, no consolation prize? :c

Like 50 EPs for the people who efforted and joined \o/

ezgif_3053319795.gif

손가락을 짚어서 세어봐
울지 않았던 날을
너를 만나고 행복했냐고 ?
정말로 사랑은 했냐고 ? 

#34 Krakenn

Krakenn

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:29 AM

any updates for the result? I wish and hope they will give consolation price. Event Points are very much welcome ^_^

#35 Nath Nath

Nath Nath

ಠ_ರೃ ಠ_ರೃ

• PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

any updates for the result? I wish and hope they will give consolation price. Event Points are very much welcome ^_^

no result yet just wait till they post it

yea i hope so have consolation price. 

Ashh of L E G E N D

ashh_sig_2_by_gleekyle12-d7marf5.gif

Don’t let jealousy fool you. It’s just another name for insecurity

PektAsh

Spoiler

#36 darkeleison

darkeleison

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

Exciting... this is my first contest...  :D kudos to all the participants  :D

sync_siggy_by_demonyito31-d8aryf3.jpg

click image to visit my sister's art shop (Gin's Art Shop)

Sync Mnemosyne - Professor

Avatar made by ME (my virtual art shop)

#37 Nath Nath

Nath Nath

ಠ_ರೃ ಠ_ರೃ

• PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

no winner yet???

Ashh of L E G E N D

ashh_sig_2_by_gleekyle12-d7marf5.gif