This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

bell ribbon buff problem

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nineke Florensia

Nineke Florensia

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:24 AM

since my last thread was denied, some of person step up foot against this headgear and supporting me in the end

i come with the best solution:
bell ribbon should not useable at pvp-izlude (its like attention concentrate with legit headgear which is overpower)

fist, let me list the script description

VIT + 10
Enables the use of level 10 Angelus
Enables the use of level 5 Kyrie Eleison
Increases Max HP by 20%
Adds 10% resistance to physical attacks

the 20% damage deal facts:
we dont have legit overpower headgear for damage to bypass the bell ribbon, there is no +30 all stats equipment, 50% demihuman damage + 20 str/dex, or other overpower donated headgear advantage
while the defensive ability of legit and donate players is the same for physic attack (becuase there is no donate armor, robe, footgear, shield, and so on)
10% resistance to physical attacks reduce the damage done as well
increasing 20% HP is a great HP boost so breaking keyre by percentage HP even harder

the 7 hits facts:
if someone use bell ribbon + sinx card, it is a dead for melee class
the trick is using keyre and then cloaking, from keyre to cloak hit count 3-4 times, still got 4-3 hits more to break
we cannot unhide with magnum break, sinx skill, or arrow shower from sniper/stalker/clown.
when they run maybe we can hit 1 or 2 times use skill list above, but stll miss, then they casting keyre again

therefore, from my experience playing, this headgear should consider as premium item (let bell ribbon go with other buff headgear in premium terms)
List of My Chars:

Luphly - Gypsy (Main)

Nineke - Whitesmith

Dr Phine - Creator

Playing at Pvp-Izlude

Think Outside the Box

#2 Luxuri

Luxuri

ಠ_ರೃ

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

Duplicate - see http://forums.rebirt...bbon-really-op/

Please keep all discussion in the one thread (Just because it was initially denied, does not mean it will stay that way; it can change).