This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

Make FO based on Delay not ping or NERF?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jackiee

Jackiee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Epic Goodie Goodie

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hello guys, basically why i'm posting this is because sometimes I go into pvp and I see almost every single champ doing at least 10k per 1 hit of Finger Offensive (50k+ Added up) and I think that it's ridiculous how FO can have its own element with the damage that's possible with it but something like Acid Demonstration cannot have its own element (for example).
Also the reason I bring up why Finger Offensive should be based on something like a short delay is because at the moment Finger Offensive is really spammable considering the ping most of the champions have on the server and also with the damage that they are doing to almost ALL classes is just ridiculous.

Overall what I would like to see happen is that Finger Offensive got weakened by, I dunno 10-20% or if the element of finger offensive can only solely be based on one element instead of the person having any type of element they want of Finger Offensive.

~Polo

xlmqhl.jpg

Signature by Ghost Chef

I bought over Jackie LTD

#2 William.

William.

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Neutral

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:28 AM