This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

Clown Accesories

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alexandra Blau

Alexandra Blau

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:33 PM

Well, as far as i have read at all the topics asking for cards/builds/etc i just got this clear. I would aprreciate that if i mess up something you can correct me ^^.

Recondite - Zerom card

Orleans Glove - Marine Sphere ( i dont get this since dissonance can uncloack people ).

If there is something better than this, you could tell.

Thanks!

2eft1fq.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

IGN: Alexandra Blau / Dreams Theater /  Aleksandra 

#2 Grocery

Grocery

Banned.

• PipPipPip
  • 4,174 posts
Can I Spend Rep Yet?

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:09 PM

Get Yoyo. I prefer ATK and PD clowns. The magnum gives 20% more atk but only for 10 secs :scallop:

#3 Funfair

Funfair

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:49 AM

use 2 recon rings ? =X

#4 Sheimi

Sheimi

Jealousy Personified!

• PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:16 PM

Yoyo is a pretty good alternative if you're packing mid-high PD. You could also use bris as it's a decent all-around accessory and helps you boosting songs too. It depends on what you want to do with your build, really. :Ok: Pure damage, or any hybrid of some sort, for example.

commission_44_signature_by_gaarachaosque

Signature by my lovely friend g c q. ♥