This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

My build and crap for Novies~

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 tuba girl

tuba girl

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Neutral

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:25 AM

OKAY! I'll tell ya~ I only have 1 auto cast card. And that is TG. I try to make more damage instead of using autocasts. Autocasts are for nabs~

But in my bow I only have 2 hydras, 1 incant and a TG really. Nothin special. For stats.. I have just enough agi for 196 aspd, 170 so I can use Thunder Storm to uncloak people and do maybe a little bit of damage if I need it to( I use holy light for people using pnuema or ninjas). 230 dex cause honestly, maxing out stats is a waste. Cause with the only 25 points I would waste on dex, I have 161 vit instead. And I still deal good damage. And not too many people have thana in non-donate so It's a pretty safe gamble. And If you have any points left at all for some reason, just waste it on str so you can carry more shiz.

For skills I use lvl 10 Endure, lvl 10 Thunder Storm, Ruwatch(Sight is a wasted point IMO. Even if you have that stupid stun lock. That stun confuses sinx anyway so it's more of a plus), lvl 10 Heal, lvl 10 agi, lvl 10 bless, lvl 10 Vultures Eye, Lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit, lvl 1 Decrease Agi, Lvl 10 mamonite, lvl 10 Attention Concentrate, and lvl 6 owls eye(spare stat points).

My equips are nothin special also. Drooping Amistr, Fairy wings with Orc Hero(want maya), A super bow with the cards mentioned above, I sue several Angelic protections with Ageling card and ED And Dokebi cards, A novice mantue with Noxious card, Novice shoes with matyr card, 2 enchancing clips, and a strawberry because it is cute =].

Btw, The perks of being a Super Novice can in fact be achieved as a max lvl. Just get like 700 mil XP or so and you can do the auto Resu and the Super Novice Chant.
This is the chant:(Must be EXACTLY as I post, besides where I will say *name*. That will be where you put your EXACT name).
Guardian Angel, can you hear my voice? ^^;
My name is *name*, and I'm a Super Novice~
Please help me~ T.T

This chant will activate Critical Explosion. So it is 50 crit when you need it if you are dealing with flee whores.

As for the auto Resu, Once you die, all HP will be restored and will be put into lvl 1 steel body. Great for wizzies and ninjas cause I don't really swap maya like some people who use bows.

That's pretty much it. If you can't kill with any of this, it is cause I have played for gawd knows how long and I have experience. And I still get killed by nabs so please don't praise me like some people I already know do.. Faire >_>

#2 Merlin

Merlin

Winter is Coming

• PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
Epic Goodie Goodie

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:57 AM

Oh hai thar.

Btw, The perks of being a Super Novice can in fact be achieved as a max lvl. Just get like 700 mil XP or so and you can do the auto Resu and the Super Novice Chant.
This is the chant:(Must be EXACTLY as I post, besides where I will say *name*. That will be where you put your EXACT name).
Guardian Angel, can you hear my voice? ^^;
My name is *name*, and I'm a Super Novice~
Please help me~ T.T

Don't forget the 4th line, where you can type whatever you want. ;x

Connor of  O w n i n g E x

#3 onkive

onkive

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
Excellent

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:50 PM

Let me just say that your knowledge of the Super Novice job is acceptable. You do indeed know your stuff, but I think you only focused on one build, and a hybrid build at that. Also, brute force won't always win a fight, you need to utilize status afflictions in your favor.

Unless you can obtain 50-75 MDEF with Endure, it's a useless skill IMO, because all it does is provide a +10 MDEF increase.
I'm almost sure you have 42 MDEF with what you're wearing and using, not too bad!

One level in Decrease AGI is fine, if only for the purpose of slowing down movement. Though I would only put point(s) in this skill if you have seriously have no where else to points in.

Though I don't exactly agree with your skill build, it looks effective and it looks like it can work, I would only suggest switching your Owl's Eye and Enlarge Weight Limit levels though, Owl's Eye stacks with AC and that means (slightly)more damage, hit, attack speed, etc.

If you had 255 DEX, I think you should be able to get 255+100~ at the very least with self-buffs and about 1.6-1.8K base attack.

I would replace the Martyr Card with a Verit Card, every bit of HP counts for a SN, but I think the 2% and 1 AGI is negligible and the increase in SP could help a bit with SP recovery and skill spamming.

Why not get Fable Silks? It gives an amazing DEF increase, has a slot, and the Soul Link autocast(especially for being a mid headgear). Carrot to counter the 1 AGI drop from switching the Martyr to Verit... Apple gives 1% HP and another slight increase from the Martyr/Verit Card, Strawberry... unless you're stacking LUK or can obtain the next "LUK bonus", go ahead and use it.

Everything else seems acceptable to me. This isn't exactly a guide, more like a build and refernce. Just don't take this post as offensive because that's not what my intentions were, just trying to contribute my knowledge by helping out your build, and a little criticism isn't bad to say the least. Hope this helped you out, even if just a little. :)
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

So I was just wondering that if what happens begins that an afterwards, how is that at then greater through was what before?

Brave Sound
Central - High Priest: 255/120.
"An equal...? No-you surpass...!"

Posted Image

#4 tuba girl

tuba girl

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:01 AM

I know it isn't the best. Strawberry is for looks~ LUK is useless to me. Soooo I really don't care. Lolol. And you are right about the mdef. It is in fact 42. And my regular def is 44 with gear that isn't even really decently refined. Buuut I don't really care~ It works well enough for me. The one thing I will use from you though is that fact about the Fable Silk. I didn't know it gave a good def increase. And the link is pretty useless so I had no use for it. Thanks for telling me that /no1. As for the SP, I use SP pots. 3 SP pots bought from the tool shop in Yuno gives me full SP. And I use Enlarge Weight Limit because I carry useable items and several different kinds of arrows in decently sized bulks(Panceas, 20. Ygg leaves, 20, Arrows at least 1k of each, All 4 resist pots, 10 each). So I saw that skill as really useful. And I know statuses are useful. But not using them has worked for me so far. I kill some people so fast they can't even react. Sooo I like where my skills are at. And Decrease Agi is lvl 1 simply for the slow down. It's great for zerked LKs or Peco users who have AGI up or moonlight or something.

But yeah. Thanks for the info on the fable silk. I MIGHT do the quest. But I'm really lazy and I tend to put things off until I am in the mood. So yeah. Thanks a lot =]